Making the Most of Energy Star
If your concept of EPA’s ENERGY STAR program starts and ends with Portfolio Manager, it’s time to take another look at everything else the program has to offer busy facility managers. Partner feedback over 20 years has allowed the program to shape a suite of tools that are practical, easy-to-use, and have a track record of success. In this presentation, Jean Lupinacci, the chief of the ENERGY STAR program for Commercial Buildings and Industrial Plants, will lead the audience through the many off-the-shelf resources available to facility managers today.
1. Discuss resources to ensure your energy management program is successful and sustainable
2. Specify tools to help get management support and buy-in
3. Review financial calculators
4. Understand EPA recognition…beyond ENERGY STAR certification
5. Name resources to engage employees and tenants