About this session:
Today’s post-pandemic workplace has ushered in new–and often unfamiliar—rules: Fast prevails over slow and steady, adaptive triumphs over traditional, and agile beats established. Disruption is constant as business, technology, and society evolve at rapid pace. How should facility professionals respond to emerging challenges and meet evolving expectations – and how can they inspire their teams to embrace transformational change?
Join Fortune 50 consultant and author Mike Evans in an interactive, engaging exploration of how to instill what he calls a “whatever it takes” mindset that instills the confidence, determination, drive, and creativity to achieve what matters most to FMs, their teams and their organizations.
3/21/2023 2:15:00 PM
3/21/2023 3:15:00 PM
- Discover the 4 keys to accountability
- Cultivate agility, flexibility, and resiliency to adapt and thrive amidst constant change
- Identify aspects of the blame-game and excuse-making that stifle peak performance
- Arouse a sense of purpose and passion among your team
- Capitalize on the untapped potential of your existing top talent