ProFM® is a universal credential designed to benefit all facility professionals, regardless of career stage, industry, or country. This credential was created in response to global market demand for universally accepted standards and training to help employers identify proven talent. More than 3300 professionals representing 93 countries were involved in the development of this prestigious credential program administered by the Professional Facility Management Institute (ProFMI™) and Building Operating Management’s National Facilities Management & Technology (NFMT®).
This program will help you:
- Master critical skills defined and validated by FM experts, employers, and professionals around the globe.
- Broaden your FM skills and knowledge to optimize the performance of your buildings and the people within them.
- Stay abreast of today’s best practices and how they may be applied in your workplace.
- Demonstrate that you know how to apply those skills to everyday FM roles and responsibilities.
- Develop your strategic business skills.
- Advance your career and your personal leadership skills.
- Gain credibility with your employers and your peers.
March 16, 2020 8:30 am - 5:00 pm EDT
March 17, 2020 8:30 am - 12:00 pm EDT
Followed by an 8-week online instructor-led program, starting March 20, 2020 & ending May 15, 2020. These sessions will be held on Fridays from Noon - 2:00 pm, and will be recorded for those who cannot attend the live session.
Mark Bodenschatz, PSFEI Director
William Lash, PSFEI Education Program Manager
NFMT Baltimore and online
Baltimore Convention Center
1 West Pratt Street
Baltimore, MD 21201