Join us and exhibit at the 20th NFMT
Showcase your products, services and solutions directly to those who matter most — including executive level decision-makers, building owners, property managers, VPs, facility managers, energy managers and engineers
Exhibiting at NFMT provides you with a one-of-a-kind opportunity to have one-on-one conversations with executive-level decision makers, listen to their needs and provide them with solutions.
At NFMT 2020, You’ll Meet Face-to-Face with Attendees Who:
Met with an average of 29 exhibitors
reported seeing products in the expo hall provided them with value
gathered product info for future purchases
will make or recommend a purchase as a result of attending
NFMT Exhibitors in 2019 Reported:
expect to generate business as a result of exhibiting at NFMT
An average of 93 sales leads in just three days
More Reasons You Should Exhibit:
No association fees. No red tape.
It’s not just NFMT. Trade Press Media Group publishes Building Operating Management, Facility Maintenance Decisions, facilitiesnet.com, healthcarefacilitiestoday.com. 230,000+ facilities professionals rely on us.
59% of attendees spend $1 million or more annually
Attendees comprised of all types of buildings and facilities: commercial, office, government, education, medical, hospitality, retail, and industrial
82% of attendees are the primary decision maker or influence the buying/specifying decisionReserve Exhibit Space
2020 Exhibit Space Pricing:
$45.50 per sq. ft.
Exhibit Space Includes:
- Company & Product Listing on NFMT.com during the NFMT 2020 promotional cycle, enhanced when you upload a company or product brochure and/or video
- Complimentary event directory listing
- Pre-and post-event registration mailing lists
- No cost marketing tools: web banner ads, personalized HTML email campaigns, and unique URLs
- 24 hour exhibit hall perimeter security
- 7” x 33” company identification sign
- Standard 8 ft. backwall and 3ft. Side rail drape
- Onsite exhibitor lounge
- Unlimited exhibitor staff badges
- No additional charge for corner booths or booths in specific pavilions
Booth Location Matters
Reserve the best booth location on the show floor. We'll help you. Contact us today.
Fill out the form and recieve access to the 2020 Exhibitor Space Application, floor plan, and Exhibitor Prospectus.
Note: all fields mandatory
Visit Baltimore Convention Housing
414-228-7701 Ext. 448
414-228-7701 Ext. 448
414-228-7701 Ext. 458
Exhibit Sales & Sponsorships
414-228-7701 Ext. 482
Sponsorship & Product Showcase Deliverables
Accounting / Invoices / Payment
Operations: Questions on Move-in/Move-out, Contractors, Rules & Regulations
NFMT Event Manager