What is the Cost to Reserve a Booth?
NFMT charges $44.00 per square foot, so for a 10x10 booth the space rental would be $4,400.00. Discounts are available for larger space. There is no additional charge for corner booths or booths in specific pavilions. Please contact your account executive for more information.
What is Included with Exhibit Space?
- Company & Product Listing on NFMT.com during the NFMT 2019 promotional cycle, enhanced when you upload a company or product brochure and/or video
- Complimentary event directory listing *If listing is received by the deadline*
- Pre-and post-event registration mailing lists
- No cost marketing tools: web banner ads, personalized HTML email campaigns, and unique URLs
- 24 hour exhibit hall perimeter security
- 7" x 33" company identification sign
- Standard 8 ft. backwall and 3ft. Side rail drape
- Onsite exhibitor lounge
- Unlimited exhibitor staff badges
Do you Charge Additional Fees for Corner Placement?
No, we do not. Exhibit space is $44.00 per square foot, regardless of the location you select.
How Do I Register?
Exhibitor Registration is available online. Click here to register your staff.
For information on attendee registration for clients and end users, please click here.
Are there special hotel rates for NFMT?
NFMT offers a variety of comfortable and affordable accommodations. We have reserved an exclusive room block with discounted rates, available on a first-come, first-served basis at area hotels. Each one is within walking distance of the convention center. Reserve your hotel today.
Does the Baltimore Convention Center offer parking?
The Baltimore Convention Center does not have parking. However parking is available adjacent to the Convention Center at Camden Yards, Lot C. We do offer a free shuttle service from the Camden Yards - Lot C parking lot to the Pratt Street entrance of the convention center. In addition, there are a number of affordable parking options located throughout Baltimore's Inner Harbor. Click here for complete parking information.
How Can I Stay Up to Date About NFMT Before and During the Event?
We will automatically send you exhibitor updates starting 8 weeks before NFMT. In addition, join our NFMT pages on Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn and promote the #NFMT19 on all three.
I have specific questions that are not addressed here. Who can help me?
414-228-7701 Ext. 458
Accounting / Invoices / Payment
Exhibit Sales & Sponsorships
Accounts A-B & Numeric
414-228-7701 Ext. 482
414-228-7701 Ext. 449
Accounts C-D & L-P
414-228-7701 Ext. 477
414-228-7701 Ext. 305