What is the cost of a booth?
NFMT charges $44.50 per square foot, so for a 10x10 booth the space rental would be $4,450.00. Discounts are available for larger space. Please contact your account executive for more information.
What is Included with the Space Contract?
Your exhibit space at NFMT includes:
- Company listing on NFMT.com curing the NFMT 2020 promotional cycle, enhanced when you upload a company or product brochure and/or video.
- Complimentary event directory listing.
- Pre-and post-event registrant mailing lists.
- Free marketing tools: web banner ads, personalized HTML email campaigns, and unique landing pages.
- 24-hour exhibit hall perimeter security.
- 7"x33" company identification sign.
- Standard 8-ft. backwall and 3-ft. side rail drape.
- Onsite exhibitor lounge.
- Unlimited exhibitor staff badges.
- No additional charge for corner booths or booths in specific pavilions.
Do you charge additional fees for corner placement?
Nope. Nor do we have any association fees. Basically, we have no extra fees.
How do I register?
You can register for NFMT on the Current Exhibitors registration page located under the Exhibit tab.
How do I make changes to my NFMT registration?
You can log back into your registration at any point to edit it. To log into your registration, click here, and enter your email and password.
Are there special hotel rates for NFMT?
Yes, NFMT has negotiated a discounted rate at area hotels, all within walking distance of the Baltimore Convention Center. Rooms are available on a first come, first served basis, so please book your hotel the moment you register for NFMT. Our room blocks typically sell out, so book early. A good approach is to book your hotel when you complete the registration process.
Does the Baltimore Convention Center offer parking?
No. However, parking is available adjacent to the Convention Center at Camden Yards, Lot C. We offer a free shuttle service from Camden Yards - Lot C parking lot to the Pratt Street entrance of the convention center. In addition, there are a number of affordable parking options located throughout Baltimore's Inner Harbor. Click here for complete parking information.
How can I stay up to date about NFMT before and during the event?
We will automatically send you exhibitor updates starting 8 weeks before NFMT. In addition, join our NFMT pages on Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn and promote the #20In20 on all three.
I have specific questions that are not addressed here. Who can help me?
Call or email your exhibit sales representatives listed below. We’re happy to help you out.
Accounts A-B & Numeric
414-228-7701 Ext. 482
414-228-7701 Ext. 449
Accounts C-D & L-O
414-228-7701 Ext. 477
414-228-7701 Ext. 305