Event and Privacy Policies
Our postal address is:
2100 W. Florist
Milwaukee, WI 53209
You can reach us via e-mail. Similarly, you can reach us by telephone at 414-228-7701 ext. 447.
For Each Visitor to our Web Page:
Our Web server automatically recognizes each visitor's domain name and e-mail address (where possible).
- the domain name and e-mail address (where possible) of visitors to our Web page;
- the e-mail addresses of those who post messages to our bulletin board;
- the e-mail addresses of those who communicate with us via e-mail;
- the e-mail addresses of those who make postings to our blog areas;
- aggregate information on what pages consumers access or visit;
- user-specific information on what pages consumers access or visit;
- information volunteered by the consumer, such as survey information and/or site registrations, name and address, telephone number and fax number
How We Use the Information We Collect:
- To improve the content of our Web page;
- to customize the content and/or layout of our Web site and pages for each individual visitor;
- to notify consumers about updates to our Web site;
- to contact consumers for marketing purposes;
- to share with other reputable organizations to help them contact consumers for marketing purposes;
- to disclose when legally required to do so or at the request of governmental authorities conducting an investigation;
- to verify or enforce compliance with the policies governing our Website and applicable laws;
- to protect against misuse or unauthorized use of our Website
With Respect to Cookies:
- to store visitors preferences;
- to record session information, such as items that consumers add to their shopping cart;
- to record user-specific information on what pages users access or visit;
- to record past activity at a site in order to provide better service when visitors return to our site;
- to customize Web page content based on visitors browser type or other information that visitors send
NFMT Insider, NFMT Baltimore, NFMT Vegas, and NFMT Orlando subscriptions include free email newsletters from our facility-industry brands.
E-mail From Us:
If you do not want to receive e-mail from us in the future, please let us know by sending us e-mail at the above address or by visiting us at https://www.nfmt.com/online/visitorcenter/management_nfmt.aspx.
Use of E-mail Addresses:
From time to time, we make our customer e-mail list available to other reputable organizations whose products or services we think visitors might find interesting. If you do not want us to share your e-mail address with other companies or organizations, please let us know by contacting us at the number provided above, or by visiting us at https://www.nfmt.com/online/visitorcenter/management_nfmt.aspx.
If you supply us with your postal address on-line you may receive periodic mailings from us with information on new products and services or upcoming events. If you do not wish to receive such mailings, please let us know by contacting us at the number provided above. Please provide us with your exact name and address. We will remove your name from the list we share with other organizations
Your Telephone Number:
Persons who supply us with their telephone numbers on-line may receive telephone contact from us with information regarding new products and services or upcoming events. If you do not wish to receive telephone calls, please let us know by sending us e-mail at the above address. Provide us with your name and phone number. We remove your name from the list we share with other organizations
We do not partner with or have special relationships with any ad server companies.
From time to time, we may use collected information for new, unanticipated uses not previously disclosed in our privacy notice. If our information practices change at some time in the future we will post the policy changes to our Web site to notify you of these changes and provide you with the ability to opt out of these new uses. If you are concerned about how your information is used, you should check back at our Web site periodically.
- No one under 18 is allowed in the sessions, expo hall or receptions
- Badges must be worn at all times
- Photography or video production of exhibitors' booth and products displayed therein without verbal authorization from the exhibitor is strictly prohibited
- By attending NFMT, you consent to the use of your image by NFMT Show Management and their partners without charge or obligation
- Briefcases, toolboxes, boxes and bags are subject to inspection
- Soliciting by non-exhibitors at the event is prohibited (Suit-casing Policy)
Personal Information Options:
- Web site users may prevent their information from being used for purposes other than those for which it was originally collected by e-mailing us at the above address.
- Upon e-mail request (at the above address), we will provide site visitors with access to their personal contact information (e.g., name, address, phone number) that we maintain.
- Upon e-mail request (at the above address), we offer visitors the ability to have their personal contact information inaccuracies corrected
When we transfer and receive certain types of sensitive information, such as personally identifiable or financial information, we redirect Web site visitors to a secure server. We have appropriate security measures in place in our physical facilities to protect against the loss, misuse or alteration of personal information collected at our Web site.
Trade Press Media Group, Inc. is committed to providing an educational opportunity for all persons and admits participants of any race, color, gender, sexual preference, age, non-disqualifying handicap, religion or creed, or national or ethnic origin.
If you feel that this site is not following its stated information policy, you may contact us at the above addresses or phone number.
We invite all attendees to attend and participate in the exhibition and all it has to offer. Anyone observed to be soliciting business in the aisles, public spaces, in another company's booth, in Event Hotels or any other conduct to be in violation of any portion of the IAEE Exhibition Policy will be asked to leave immediately. We strictly enforce a "Suitcasing" policy to protect the interest of our exhibitors who have made an investment to reach our NFMT audience. Please report any violations observed to show management.
Registration and access to NFMT is exclusively for qualified end-users. End-users are defined as individuals responsible for specifying or buying the products and/or services of NFMT exhibiting companies. As an end-user or buyer, you have purchasing authority or purchasing influence and are currently employed by an organization that utilizes or has the potential to implement the facilities products and services provided by NFMT exhibiting companies. You do not sell products, services, integration or consulting for the facility management industry. Your company website is required and will be used in the verification process. By registering for NFMT you acknowledge and understand that you are liable for any and all damages resulting from any and all attempts to solicit the Exhibitors or Attendees participating in NFMT without contracting said services from ROC Exhibitions, Inc. and Trade Press Media Group. Individuals wishing to use this registration to solicit Exhibitors or Attendees may do so at the cost of $4,000 USD per requested appointment. Please contact Show Management if desirous of contracting for the aforementioned service. We reserve the right to cancel your registration if found to be in noncompliance with this policy.